Sales Managers (x3) with sales leadership experience managing high performance sales and pre-sales teams required by our marketing leading client to sell their Cloud Financial solutions.
We are looking Sales Managers with the relevant knowledge of SaaS computing and business applications. Ideal candidates are required to be an experienced Sales leader with significant B2B sales experience, selling Finance solutions to Enterprise organisations. Our client offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided with the tools, resources and outstanding culture to sell next generation SaaS business applications. Excellent leadership capabilities and strong communication skills are essential in this role, as is collaboration with relevant Leaders across the UKI business, and across the globe. You will drive sales by attracting and developing talent and building capability across your team. You will work with your peers to drive a high-performance culture which enables the delivery of our strategic lenses, Customer Success, Colleague Success and Innovation. You will be innovating and looking for opportunities to drive direct sales, increasing revenue.
- Sales Leadership experience in a direct selling environment; managing high performance sales and pre-sales teams, coaching sales strategies, selling and delivering SaaS solutions to medium segment customers
- Strategic leadership experience with a track record of driving results faster
- Experience managing teams, both direct and indirect management of teams of 10 + FTE
- Understanding of selling a SaaS model and the online, cloud based environment
- Understand our competition; their go to market strategy and what this means for our sales strategy
- Ability to build and maintain strong trusted relationships, both with our customers and our ISV community
- Performance driven, driving high performance culture
- Delivery focused, takes full ownership and accountability
- Innovative and strategic thinker and problem solver
- Excellent leader who delivers business outcomes through leading people in the right way
- Flexible and non-hierarchical, ability to work in a matrix environment
- Understand and help drive culture and change management
- Resilience, adaptability and consistency in approach and decision making
- The ability to grasp complex concepts quickly and translate them into simple communications and plans.
Sales Leaders should be:
- Customer Focused, able to use their understanding of our customers to take proactive action to improve the customer experience and exceed their expectations.
- Action Oriented, able to spot opportunities, able to engage the right people and create plans to makes things happen.
- Accountable, holding self and others to account for meeting goals and celebrating success.
- Trustworthy, a role model with high standards of honesty and integrity and show consistency between what they say and how they act.
- Developing Talent, be able to see developing talent as an organisational imperative.
- Innovative, viewing innovation as a priority.
- Collaborative, taking a proactive interest in other business areas and bringing the right people together to ensure we deliver what's important.
- Driving Engagement, creating a climate where colleagues are motivated to do their best.
Key performance Indicators:
- Sales Revenue vs Target
- Sales Pipeline and Sales Conversation
- Customer Renewal Rate
- Quality of Sales Forecasting
- eNPS and retention