Lead SCRUM Master (Certified) required by my fast growing, well-funded, amazing and highly successful Money Transfer client in London, who are changing the way people send money abroad.
As the successful and certified Lead SCRUM Master, you’ll be based in my client’s head office in London. Working across a number of engineering teams you’ll help them improve, communicate efficiently and effectively, and tear down hurdles, ensuring a better flow within the team’s organisation, building better teams and a better customer experience.
Being the Agile advocate, you will manage and mentor a small team of Scrum Masters working across different squads in my clients London office. You’ll evaluate developmental needs and identify opportunities for improvements of the Scrum Masters’ skills and knowledge, managing their performance to help them succeed as individuals and as a team. However y will also be a player manager and will be a strong facilitator and mediator in Scrum ceremonies and will apply agile practices based on data analysis to deliver fast-moving digital products in the cross-functional teams and ensure effective inter-team communications to find the best solutions moving forward.
You will be rewarded with a truly competitive salary, fantastically friendly and listening culture and great benefits including, but not limited to; Pension 8% matched contributions; private medical and dental care; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 28 after 3 years; free daily breakfast and fruit and no formal dress code.
- You will manage and mentor a small team of Scrum Masters working across different squads in my clients London office
- You’ll evaluate developmental needs and identify opportunities for improvements of the Scrum Masters’ skills and knowledge, managing their performance to help them succeed as individuals and as a team
- As well as leading the Scrum Masters, you will play a full role working directly with a small number of feature teams.
- You will be a strong facilitator and mediator in Scrum ceremonies and beyond. Getting groups to find the right way forward is key.
- Working closely with Engineering Managers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters, you’ll work to evolve and grow the capability and continued adoption of agile principles and working practices to drive high productivity across my client’s tech organisation.
- Analyse and present data in a way that helps the client’s teams drive productivity and reach their goals.
- Experience of applying agile practices to deliver fast-moving digital products in cross-functional teams.
- Experience of managing and mentoring a team of scrum masters with demonstrable experience of driving higher performance.
- A positive, self-sufficient leader with great communication skills and energy
- You will be a strong facilitator and mediator in Scrum ceremonies and beyond, ensuring groups communicate effectively and in finding the right way forward is key.
- You’re a self-starter, always looking to solve the challenge.
- You have the ability to influence at all levels of an organisation to promote better ways of working.
- A willingness to use your skills and experience to mentor less-experienced Scrum Masters.
- You’ll also show desire to learn from others and make yourself better every day.