International Sales Director required by one of the fastest-growing, most exciting tech start-ups operating today. They have backing from some of the world's best venture capital firms with clients in more than 30 countries.
Our client provides a SaaS solution which enables retailers and brands to put the customer at the heart of their business, starting from their local teams. Today, thousands of retail professionals use the solution to understand and engage in conversations with their local customers across all channels.
We are looking for an International Sales Director who will be responsible for our international expansion. This is a highly visible leadership position as we aim at being acknowledged as the EMEA customer relation expert within retail.
Reporting to the CRO, he/she will manage and lead the sales teams in the UK, the Netherlands, Spain and Japan in a spirit of conquering new markets.
This international position is for someone who is passionate about the ongoing transformation of the retail world, capable of developing ambitious strategic plans and tenaciously leading complex negotiations with English and Spanish speaking counterparts.
The position is preferably located in the UK or in Spain.
As International Sales Director, you will play a vital role in the company's exponential growth plan. You will join a team of highly talented professionals to achieve ambitious, but realistic targets in our recently opened markets in Europe and in Japan.
In this role, you will:
- Design, implementation and management of a business development strategy for international markets
- Constantly coach, support, and lead a sales organization around account coverage, territory management, pipeline generation and opportunity execution.
- Work with marketing, product management, pre-sales, and solution engineering teams to maximize opportunities and foster cohesive sales strategies.
- Articulate the solution's impact on business value to C-Levels and establish strong relationships that drive deals to a successful conclusion.
- Support & coach local sales teams in preparing sales meetings, defining Point Of Views, building value propositions and meeting with prospects to land the first customers.
- Support and shape deal strategy to create new opportunities within unexplored areas and position unique value proposition in a competitive market.
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A track record of success in managing highly skilled Account Executives.
- Experience within the SaaS business
- Previous successful experience in opening new markets/countries.
- Minimum 7-8 years experience as a sales leader successfully selling solutions at C-Level.
- Demonstrable results in leading teams within complex sales environments, large or global accounts and bringing them to growth and new business generation
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- A passion for building and growing a diverse team
- Comfortable with the culture of a fast-paced tech company.
- Hands-on and troubleshooter attitude
- Go-getter agile in organizing, prioritizing, and managing deadlines.
- Autonomous and collaborative team player
- Sound and practical business judgment.
- Passion for retail and our ability to have a social impact in this field
- Knowledge of the Challenger Sales methodology is a plus
- Fluent English (Spanish would be advantageous)
WHAT IS ON OFFER TO YOU
- A front-row seat with a company that is changing the way multiple industries do business, thanks to a best-in-class product and exponential growth
- A great and diverse team of professionals who are talented, fun, supportive, open, communicative and who you can learn from and share with
- Fun and challenging working environment with significant opportunities for career growth and development
- An international environment
- Attractive salary package including excellent pension, health insurance and life insurance
- Open and inclusive working environment including flexible hours and parent-friendly options